The City of Los Angeles Park Film Office (PFO) has informed FilmLA that it is resuming its standard processing schedule for property reservations and permits for filming, effective today.
PFO’s temporary five-day processing window, in effect since January 12, 2022, is hereby withdrawn. Moving forward, film permits and reservations can again be obtained three full business days prior to the first planned day of filming activity (not including the day you submit your application). As before, weekends and holidays will not count toward the three-day processing requirement; PFO is not staffed on Saturday or Sunday.
Adjustments to property availability in FilmLA’s Reservations System were processed over the long Presidents’ Day weekend. Filmmakers can continue to trust that information contained in the reservation system is accurate.
PARK FILM OFFICE DEADLINES
- First Day of Filming >> Reservation/Application Due
- Sunday >> Tuesday the week prior
- Monday >> Tuesday the week prior
- Tuesday >> Wednesday the week prior
- Wednesday >> Thursday the week prior
- Thursday >> Friday the week prior
- Friday >> Monday of same week
- Saturday >> Tuesday of same week
Questions regarding the availability of park properties for filming should be addressed to email@example.com. You can also call FilmLA at 213-977-8600 and ask to speak to a Reservations Specialist.
We look forward to serving you soon.