Please note the dates for the annual Spring Break at public school districts partnered with FilmLA:
- Los Angeles Unified School District – 3/31/2023 – 4/7/2023 (3/31 is an observed holiday)
- Burbank Unified School District – 3/20/2023 – 3/24/2023
- Glendale Unified School District – 3/13/2023 – 3/20/2023 (3/20 is a pupil-free day)
- Norwalk La Mirada Unified School District – 4/7/2023 – 4/14/2023 (04/07 is an observed holiday)
- La Cañada Unified School District – 4/3/2023 – 4/7/2023
- Lawndale Elementary School District – 4/3/2023 – 4/7/2023
School facilities may still be available for filming and/or parking use during this time; however, requests must be discussed and coordinated with school site administrators prior to the applications being submitted to FilmLA for processing. With limited staffing during Spring Break, communication with school administrators, procuring custodial staff, and gaining access to school sites may be challenging. As a reminder, basic requests take 4-5 days to process. Use of special effects, animals, and other extraordinary activity may require more time.
If you have any questions, please contact FilmLA’s Solution Services at 213-977-8600 and ask to speak with a School Production Specialist.